Outline Pet Portrait Embroidery
An outline portrait is a lovely gift for the pet lover in your life! I will keep you updated throughout the whole process so you know exactly what you’re getting. I can also add a little gift note into your gift box if you wish!
All pet portraits are hand embroidered by me. Embroidery is a slow process, that requires many hours to complete just one hand-embroidered hoop, which is why there is a 2-3 week completion time on orders.
What you get:
– An embroidered outline portrait of your pet with their name underneath
– Your portrait will be displayed in an embroidery hoop with the back neatly finished
– Materials used: white cotton fabric, embroidery hoop and DMC cotton thread
– Free UK shipping
– Shipped in environmentally friendly packaging
5″ Hoop – £45
6″ Hoop – £55
7″ Hoop – £65
8″ Hoop – £75
6″ Hoop -£70
7″ Hoop -£80
8″ Hoop – £90
7″ Hoop – £100
8″ Hoop – £110
How to order:
Please send me an email or message with details about the type of portrait you’d like, size of the hoop, name of your pet and photos of them. If you need your portrait by a specific date, please include that too!
When all the details are decided, I’ll set up a way for you to pay for your portrait. I can take orders through PayPal or Etsy (whichever you’d prefer).
Please get in touch if you would like to order or have any questions so we can discuss what you would like further.
Photos should to be:
– as clear as possible (so that I can match your pets unique markings.
– show your pets full head (so I can best capture your gorgeous babies)
– have good lighting (too dark and I can’t see their facial features)
If you’d like some help with choosing photos, feel free to contact me about it and I will work with you to make sure it is as you imagined. You are more than welcome to send more than one image and we can decide together!
After purchase information:
Please send me a message through email to email@example.com with your pets photos and their name so I can get started as soon as possible! You can also message me through my Instagram account if it would be easier for you.
Once I’ve received your photos I can begin to work with you on your pet portrait!
I will keep you updated!
I will send you a mock-up drawing of the layout of your portrait for you to approve before I start the embroidery. I also send a photo of your completed portrait before I package and post it to you. This is to make sure you’re happy with your portrait at every stage of the process because I know it’s always nice to see a glimpse at how your portrait will look!
I do love to post works in progress of your pet portraits on my social media. I will always ask you first if this would be ok to share – I know sometimes portraits are a gift to someone special.
Once you’ve approved your finished portrait, I will wrap it in environmentally friendly packaging and pop it in a gift box for you. I’m more than happy to include a gift message for free with your portrait to make it even more special when it arrives!
Your portrait will be shipped through Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. This is so you can keep an eye of where your portrait is while it’s in transit to you.
How it works:
- Pick the size you’d like to gift.
- Choose to send the gift card to your recipient via email or print it off yourself.
- All the information on how to redeem it is included on their gift card.